Wednesday, February 29, 2012

C4K

Comments 4 Kids Banner

C4K 1
Nate from Mrs. Ripp's Class
Christmas in Florida

My Comment
Hello Nate. I enjoyed reading your blog post. Disney World is a great place, especially at Christmas time. I once had the opportunity to go there during the Christmas Holidays. It was everything that you imagined it would be. What I like about it the most is that during that time it is not too hot or too cold and not as many people are there as opposed to going in the summer. I hope that you will have the chance to experience Disney World in the near future. It is a great place! I’m sure you will enjoy it.

C4K #2 - Mackenzie
GoAnimate.com video
Hello Mackenzie! I enjoyed watching your video on Sir Francis Drake. You did a excellent job sharing the facts about him. The video was very informative and a great way to tell others who may not know about him, just how successful he was. I have never heard of GoAnimate.com. It seems as if it is a pretty cool site to use. I am eager to try it out for myself! Keep up the great work!

C4K 3 - New Zeland
Class Treaty
This was a Class blog for students in New Zeland. It was a short and simple post. There were several picture of the students in classroom 2 showing them signing their classroom treaty. The teacher described the pupose of the treat to help the students learn how to have a safe and happy classroom.
My Comment: Hello, I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I loved the idea of having a classroom treaty. What a great way to get the students involved in classroom rules and management. I also like how you have related it to a real life situation. I would love to see exactly what was included on your treaty. Please feel free to comment and share any information with me.

C4K #4
My C4K comment was left on the class page of Mr. Salsich. Their school is located in Connecticut. The last blog was posted on February 26. It was entitled "Building Boats". The class was learning about Properties of Matter. Their were several experiments that the students did to help investigate density and buoyancy.
My Comment: Mr. Salsich, I am a student in EDM 310 at the Unveristy of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your blog post. Properties of Matter is one of my favorite topics in Science. I can recall doing the “egg experiment” as well as the “sink or float” experiment many times while I was in elementary school. Thanks for helping me rechannel those memories.

The video was well put together. It displayed how cooperative learning is used thoughout your class. I really look forward to revisiting these experiments in my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment