Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CK4 #6

kids sticker

I commented on Betty's Blog post. I'm not sure if it was a short story or a poem. This was her post for the 100 Word challenge: Her post:

Clair the long silver haired girl 100wc by Betty
Posted on 28 January 2012 by Betty

One sunny day Clair was brushing her
Long silver hair when she thought why am I
In this boring room all day every day.
So that very night she jummped out of her gold window
as her glass slipper touched the silky
Grass. “next plane to Paris goes in 1min”
Clair Was in the best country ever she was walking
Down a alley on a dustbin she fond a tiny dancing flea.
She also fond a butterfly neckties.
The flea jumped and he did handstands
but by then it was to late.
She ran to the plane with her friend will she make it…



My Comment: Hello Betty, my name is Jami. I was sent to read your blog post by my professor at the University of South Alabama.

I enjoyed reading your post. Was this a special assignment? I would like to know more about the instructions for this assignment. This post was very descriptive. Your writing reminded me of the story, Cinderella. I love that story! Is that story where you got your idea from? Keep up the great work.

boy avatar

Hockey

I went back to find out more information about Shane. In his first blog post I found that he was a very detail little boy. He loves hockey and is very anxious about growing up and helping his dad with their family company. He has great hopes that he will one day be the owner of the company. Shane's last post was about his favorite sport, hockey.

My Comment:
Hello Shane. My name is Jami, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I will be commenting on your blog for the next few weeks.

You are a great writer! You have done a great job explaining why hockey is your favorite sport. If I had to choose a favorite sport it would be basketball. I have only been to one real hockey game in my life. I have to agree that it is a very fast pace game. I have always wanted to learn how to ice skate. Do you know how to ice skate? I look forward to visiting your next blog post. If you would like you can email me anytime if you have any questions or comments. Have a great week!
jmartin8012@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment