Sunday, April 22, 2012

Book Trailer - Special Addition

Mary Hoffman

I completed my Book Trailer on the wonderful story, Amazing Grace, by Mary Hoffman. I contacted Ms. Hoffman via, Twitter and email in hopes that I would get a respond. She responded and ask to include a link to my book trailer on her website. I am so honored that she included my project. Ms. Hoffman's email that I received:

Dear Jami,
Thanks so much for sending the link! I enjoyed the trailer. Maybe I could put it on my website?

All best

Mary Hoffman


I am glad that you enjoyed it! It would be an honor to have you post my trailer on your website. Thanks so much for responding.

Sincerely,
Jami


Please visit her website for more information about the story, Amazing Grace.

To watch my book trailer visit, my blog post Project 12

No comments:

Post a Comment